SpecialAnnouncement Advertiser Declaration on the Challenges of Digital Advertising-8 Principles For Industry Development
“GLOBAL Media Charter” was announced at the end of the WFA (World Federation of Advertisers) conference in Tokyo in 2018. It has attracted attention as an example of the principles that advertisers, agencies, media, and platformers should follow. There were written requirements for “partners (agency, media, platformer)” to solve the following eight issues.
JAA will announce the “Advertiser Declaration on the Challenges of Digital Advertising” in November to spread this “GLOBAL Media Charter” to Japan.
In the session, the contents of the declaration will be discussed, as well as future efforts by the industry. "
- Yukiko Yamaguchi Moderator
- Panasonic Corporation
- Managing Officer & Chief Marketing Officer
Connected Solutions Company
- Hirotake Yajima Speaker
- Hakuhodo DY Media Partners Inc.
- Representative Director President
- Makoto Koide Speaker
- Shiseido Japan Co., Ltd
- Strategic Communication Department Executive Manager / Japan Advertiser's Association Inc. Managing Director
- Gen Miyazawa Speaker
- Yahoo Japan Corporation
- Director EVP, Managing Corporate Officer